Head of Sales - Corrugated Packaging Software
Global expert in Productivity Software for Corrugated Packaging industry
Joining the business at early growth stage to shape the future China team
About Our Client
We are delighted to work with one of the well-known multinational companies specializing on digital printing technology and solutions, generating over $1bil in annual sales revenue. Our client has an outstanding international reputation for the quality of their Productivity Software that enables their clients to improve process visibility, streamline business operations, boost end-to-end efficiency and grow profitability.
The company is now looking to launch a new business unit in China market in addition to their existing equipment and digital printing solutions and strengthen their overall Asia presence by hiring a local Head of Sales. This individual will focus on executing sales of Enterprise Productivity Software, specifically on the Corrugated and Packaging industry across Greater China region and beyond. The role would require over 60% travel rate, and is open for candidates in Shanghai, Hong Kong or other large cities across Greater China Region.
An exciting opportunity for the candidates to shape up the future of this business unit in China, scale the team and develop themselves together with the expanding business. This position will require fluency in English and Mandarin, hands-on experience in software sales and understanding of packaging / corrugated industry.
As a Senior Sales and Head of China you would be reporting directly to APAC Sales Head based in Australia.
More specific responsibilities of will include:
- Market insight: Analise the market and provide feedback to APAC team.
- Direct sales: Develop winning sales strategies and tactics for selling productivity software and services to the large corrugated & packaging companies as well as mid-sized customers.
- Channel sales: Responsible for recruiting, training and supporting new and possibly existing referral agents and re-seller partners.
- Sales strategy: Build a mid-long-term strategic market development and expansion plan.
- Account retention: Develop and nurture existing accounts to maximize reference potential.
- Sales reporting: monthly and quarterly reviews detailing progress against targets and milestones. Provide timely and accurate territory reporting and forecasting.
- Internal communication: Establish effective communication with appropriate sales and technical managers to ensure proper sensitivity to all sales needs.
- Leadership skills: growing with the business, this role would responsible for team growth in China and Asia region.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in starting up new businesses.
- Demonstrated history of consultative / insight / solution selling at the C-level.
- Experience in complex sales cycles focusing on intangible solutions and/or services. Corrugated equipment sales experience also considered.
- Experience with enterprise software sales is an advantage.
- Experience with packaging markets would be an advantage.
- Strong BD focus on new accounts, starting new relationships, prospecting and opening new opportunities to do impact business's deficiencies, revenues and profits.
- A solid 5 to 10 years of experience in Corrugated and or associated systems sale.
- Proficient in English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
You will be part of North Asia Leadership team and contribute to long term company development. The package will include base pay, attractive bonus scheme and additional allowances.