Head of Sales EMEA Distributors (h/m)
To join an important Healthcare Multinational
To develop an exciting career path
About Our Client
Medical Devices Company
Based anywhere in EMEA region, you will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all aspects associated with the operations, sales and marketing activities of the EMEA distributors under your responsibility. You will also take care for the development of the business and accountable for P&L goals and sales targets.
- Works with the distributors to ensure the implementation of global marketing and sales plans to support the execution of the company´s strategy.
- Develops sales tools and other materials when needed to help support sales efforts in the countries under his/her responsibility.
- Prepares fiscal year budgets and manages the efforts to achieve budget targets throughout the year.
- Supports the regions in managing speakers and trainers. Seeks out new speakers and trainers partners when needed.
- Works cross functionally with all required areas to ensure that the distributors get the adequate support.
- Communicates back to other functional areas any market, operational, regulatory or other information pertinent to be able to give an effective support to the regions.
- Prepares ongoing communication to the Management Team about identified key issues, opportunities and concerns.
The Successful Applicant
Skills & Capabilities:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.), MBA preferred.
- At least 7 years of sales and/or marketing experience within medical device industry.
- Several years of experience with distributors of medical devices products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- English is mandatory, other languages are an asset
What's on Offer
You will lead an exciting project.