- Save Job
- Email job
- Healthcare Multinational Company
- Head of Sales (Iberia)
About Our Client
Healthcare Multinational Company
- Define, direct, and lead the commercial strategy of the company.
- Lead and co-ordinate business development activities within the assigned target client accounts.
- Manage and develop the Commercial team, developing a high performance and team-oriented culture.
- Responsible for planning, initiating, monitoring and/or prioritizing strategy projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes.
- Develop solid relationships with key stakeholders within the target accounts (externally) and with other departments of the company (internally).
- Drive transformation processes to innovate business strategy of the company.
- Create an environment of mutual respect and freedom to promote creative thinking and constructive disagreement.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, an MBA or Master in Sales is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in medtech, pharma or medical device industry in a senior leadership sales position.
- Knowledge of the Spanish healthcare system and hospital sector is a plus.
- Ability to plan, manage and execute projects within budget and on schedule.
- Solid business and financial acumen.
- Excellent strategic thinking.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven track record driving innovation and transformation processes.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
What's on Offer
Great professional opportunity.
Quote job ref
- Sales Subsector
- Life Sciences
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Andrea Sileo
- Job reference