Head of Sales Operations - Ophthalmology and Audiology
A leading national organisation within Ophthalmology and Audiology
Operations expert with expertise running national Optical / Pharmacy chains.
About Our Client
A leading national organisation within Ophthalmology and Audiology.
The Head of Sales Operations - Ophthalmology and Audiology will be tasked to:
- Deliver organic sales growth to budget through enhancing effectiveness of operations and shared services leading to enhanced customer, people, branch and partner success.
- Coach and support Area Managers to deliver group wide performance
- Create, manage and develop a high performance operational team with the platform to scale faster, with stronger controls and more effectiveness at scale
- Develop and enhance the customer experience and service proposition; implement measureable customer success and lifetime loyalty improvement.
- Continually improve the in-practice experience, with improved product portfolio management and upgraded clinical experience.
- Manage the teams to maximise both central and local marketing activity and initiatives to deliver the For Life proposition with associated attraction tactics and ongoing care.
This role reports directly into the UK MD.
The Successful Applicant
For the Head of Sales Operations - Ophthalmology and Audiology we are seeking somebody who:
- Has a proven track record as a head of sales / retail operations within a national chain of Ophthalmology / Optometry / Opticians, or also within Pharmacy / Dentistry or Veterinary.
- Expertise in change management, creating and implementing operational plans to increase overall revenue / profit margins.
- Has regular access to the office in Surrey
What's on Offer
Salary to be discussed upon successful application.