Head of Sales
Innovative B2B sales company with a collaborative management team.
Design a full sales strategy for a growing organization!
About Our Client
Our client is a B2B sales organization with a very niche operational focus. Albeit a smaller player in their vertical, they have a unique sales offering that positions them in a strong space versus their competitors. Because of their anticipated growth, we are looking for a Head of Sales to take this organization into its next phase of growth.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for managing people, customers, budgets, strategy and other key departmental functions. Activities and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and creating a comprehensive sales strategy
- Coach, mentor and train team members to maximize sales behaviors
- Monitor departmental budget to optimize ROI
- Ensure that metrics and goals are in line with the overall company goals and direction
- Develop and implement a structured sales process for a newly reorganized team
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and lead an industry leading sales team
- Ability to create and implement an end-to-end sales strategy
- Minimum seven (7) years experience leading a sales team with demonstrated sales success
- Hospitality industry experience highly preferred
- Commercial acumen and strategic thinking
- Ability to act as a Board level member of management
What's on Offer
This role offers a very competitive base and bonus package, commensurate with current salary and experience. If you feel that your background is a fit for the above qualifications, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted.