HEAD OF SALES_HEALTHCARE CHANNEL
Leading European organization in healthcare industry
Managerial role in a new sales business model
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European organisation with a sustainable business development programme in the Hospital channel.
The new manager will drive the execution of the new Group strategy through the Italian Healthcare channel, by championing core objectives and making sure that financial targets are met.
Additionally, he/she will manage directly 3 sales area manager, 1 hospital relationship manager, dealers and sales reps, developing a stronger distribution network all over the Italian country.
We are looking for someone who has already gained several years in managerial roles within Sales Departments in multinational companies specialised in Medical Devices products, capable of leading and supporting the local sales growth.
He/she will have the following main key responsibilities:
- Implement the sales strategy of the assigned business lines in the Hospital channel;
- Control Field Inventory and Capital Expenditure needed to support business;
- Maintain personal contacts with the main stakeholders, institutions and other important Key Opinion Leader (KOL);
- Achieve sales targets as stated in the annual budget, as well as manage expenses and costs related to the objectives of the budget and actual sales results;
- Develop a high-performing sales team through effective training programs as product knowledge and selling techniques, which are key success factors for sales professionals within the medical device industry;
- Keep the team engaged, ensure a systematic approach to planning, enable others, and hold the team accountable for delivering goals;
- Direct company sales activities to meet budget and other financial goals set by Company;
- Ensure compliance with the international HQ guidelines and targets;
- Maintain and develop solid client relationships;
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills through supervision, collaboration, coaching and mentoring of the human capital;
- Maintain effective relationship with the international Headquarter and senior management team.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. degree required. MBA or advanced degree is considered a plus;
- Proven experience in a leading sales role in the Healthcare/Medical Device industry, preferably gained within international organisations;
- Deep knowledge of cardiovascular surgery and operating rooms environment, and of main international standards applicable to medical disposables;
- Strong ability in working relationships (colleagues, clients and suppliers);
- Goal oriented, high achiever and strong analytic skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in English and Italian is required.
What's on Offer
Great career chance in an international changing environment.