Head of Service Centre and Maintenance Ops
Equipment mainteanne and repair
About Our Client
One of the leading suppliers and service providers of a wide range of rotating equipment, flow control products, gas & liquid filtration systems and electrical instrumentation to its clients in the oil and gas industry, such as ExxonMobil, Shell Petroleum, Chevron, Agip and many others….
- Oversee and manage all operations in the Service Center and Field jobs.
- Manage and coordinate activities while focusing on improving the profitability, capability and diversity of services provided by the Service Center in addition to expanding the business operations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures, streamline operations, enhance processes to increase operational efficiency, provide high quality services to clients, while maintaining profitability.
- Develop and maintain technical standards and guidelines to drive and promote an Incident Free environment/culture among the workforce in the Facility or on the field.
- Lead and manage a workforce comprised of maintenance supervisors, team leaders, technicians, QA/QC and
- HSE supervisors and other personnel in addition to workflows and behaviors in order to improve the
- performance of the facility and deliver safe and reliable operations on daily basis.
- Provide technical support and direction for technical teams prior to conducting jobs and projects:Types of projects include breakdown (troubleshooting), preventive maintenance, and overhauling of
- client equipment as per contractual requirements and according to OEM standards.
- Prepare contractual documentation as required including SOW, HSE, QA/QC, etc…
The Successful Applicant
- At least 20 years of experience
- Previous experience in Managing workshops and various service teams
- Previous hands-on experience in the troubleshooting and repair of different types of rotating
- equipment ( including, pumps, compressors, turbines, etc…)
- Previous experience with OEMs is a plus
What's on Offer
Annual financial package:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Fully furnished accommodation, Transportation, Communication, Medical insurance, Vacation,
- Annual tickets