Head of Service Fulfilment Development
Identify and drive change to deliver exceptional customer fulfilment
International multi-channel retailer
About Our Client
A multi-channel international retailer operating in 50+ markets with future expansion planned into new markets. They never stop working to improve their service and accessibility for all customers and are investing in new channels, formats and platforms for the future.
They believe very individual has something valuable to offer. They're a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for retail. The team come from all over the world with a vision to inspire and enable people to live more enjoyable and sustainable lives.
Their work is all based on a spirit of togetherness and enthusiasm. They work hard but have fun doing it. Collectively they build a diverse, inclusive, open and honest work environment and are always looking for people who share their positive attitude and values that will create better lives for their customers, suppliers and colleagues.
We are guided by the IKEA vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. For our customers, our suppliers
Together with the Group Fulfilment Unit and Service Development team you will be part of
strategically leading and developing the Custiomer Fulfillment Unit and Service Development agenda, in
order to create a competitive advantage in the operation of fulfilment units and service fulfilment
through logistics development and innovation. You will ensure that the process "Make our Products
and Services Available" and fulfilment operations contribute to the business becoming the world's leading
multichannel retailer through both continuous improvement and transformational
You will take the lead to design and develop an excellent, end-to-end multichannel network in strong
collaboration with the markets through a matrix relationship. You will strive for high performance at
the lowest cost and long-term profitability acting responsibly and thereby create great customer
- You will further be:
* Responsible for the development of tools, setting of processes and ways of working
* Responsible for defining and implementing a framework and connected ways of
working for creating business cases for Service Fulfilment Development projects.
* Responsible to be the main contact for the development of equipment
and physical tools supporting fulfilment of services.
* Responsible for securing development and innovation of service fulfilment.
* Contribute to defining the Fulfilment Development Roadmap in tune with the
evolving market benchmarks and latest development.
* Responsible for keeping the total picture of Service Fulfilment Development together
and synchronised and securing that the development process is not duplicated.
* Responsible for the follow up and evaluation of the ongoing development initiatives
in Service Fulfilment.
* Responsible for the cooperation with key partners in the Group level especially the
Group Fulfilment Operations function while representing Service Fulfilment
* Responsible to provide support and guidance to the respective local market function
The role is based in Europe with travel requirements. Relocation package to Head Office is available for the chosen candidate.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a Head of Service Fulfilment Development with a strong collaborative mind-set with an excellent ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
You are able to influence others and have a personal impact by using excellent communication and negotiation skills. You have a great ability to identify a need and drive change within the organization both on group and market level as well as within multi-cultural, interdependent and matrix environments. You further have a strong focus on achieving and exceeding goals and challenging the business for constant improvement and higher efficiency.
You have experience of working with fulfilment of services with a proven ability to make a difference by positively influencing the business directly as well as through good collaboration. You are able to influence in a matrix organisation through strong interdependent leadership as well as analytical, organisational and change management skills. You are motivated by developing and improving ways of working and have successfully led projects or processes on country, market or national level.
We believe that you further have:
- Excellent understanding of the customer and co-worker needs, demands and expectations on the markets
- Strong market and industry intelligence and the ability to apply market and industry knowledge to achieve organisational goals and objectives
- Good change management skills and leading in the unknown
- Excellent stakeholder management and experience of meeting and interacting with various business partners especially in matrix relationships
- Knowledge of retail processes, supply chain, warehousing operations and service business leading to an excellent customer fulfilment
- Strong financial competence and understanding of the financial impact on total network
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package along with excellent career prospects.
Relocation package available.