Head of Service
Working in a largest machinery manufacturer in the world.
Great career opportunity in a global organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global company focused on machinery production and design with a range of various markets , such as food , agriculture and energy.
- Coordinates and directs all aspects of Service and After Sales Department activities.
- Being responsible for providing leadership and technical expertise to a growing set of new and on going projects mostly focusing on after sales and service departments
- Lead a talented team , build sales and contribute in a meaningful way to profitability. Occasional travel to customers with the team and trade show attendance
- Participates as team leader or as an active member of the team to meet company objectives and ensure department responsibilities are completed.
- Maintain a complete understanding of customer needs and their technical attributes. Direct approach , using "hands-on" technical expertise.
- Assesses priorities and makes assignments to direct reports to ensure project and company priorities are met.
- Coordinates with team members, internal and external suppliers and outside professionals to ensure project output meet users needs as well as applicable regulatory requirements.
- Creates, tracks and meets project schedules, plans and budgets.
- Reviews and analyzes costs in order to identify and implement cost improvements.
- Provides input, feedback and maintenance for department and division procedures and policies.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of experience mostly focused on service and maintenance activities
- Experience in machinery production business
- Project management and Service and After sales experience with a commercial mindset preferred
- Critical understanding of customer needs ,
- Ability to effectively translate technical into non-technical communication
- Must have curiosity and passion for sales and aftersales
- Be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic and fast paced environment
What's on Offer
Global career opportunity in a world leading organization.