Head of Stakeholder Engagement
Head of Stakeholder Engagement for a financial services regulator in London
stakeholder engagement, regulation, financial service policy, investment policy
About Our Client
Financial services regulator
I am looking for a Head of Stakeholder Engagement for a financial services regulator in London. You will:
- Project manage work on the implementation of the recommendations of the review in relation to all stakeholders, with a particular focus on investors.
- Increasing visibility and use our position as experts and thought leaders to influence policy makers and opinion makers and to bring in insights to inform policy making which will help deliver a new regulatory and regime.
- Work with ExCo and policy leads across the organisation to scope activities and deliverables and identify and allocate resources as necessary for successful communication and delivery of effective engagement with all relevant international and domestic stakeholder groups.
- Develop a cross stakeholder engagement plan and control related timelines, budgets and activities.
- Influence employees at all levels across the organisation, other regulators and BEIS by communicating key messages coming from our stakeholder base.
- Continue to develop & nurture key existing and new stakeholder relationships, ensuring that key messages are reaching the right audiences
- Develop and maintain influence outside of the UK by engaging and reinforcing our links with international standard-setters, regulators and international organisations.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Strong stakeholder networks particular with the investor community
- A proven track record in delivering successful, high profile projects and programmes
- Comprehensive understanding of UK financial regulatory environment.
- The ability to make strategic and objective decisions, based on business need and organisational capability
- Outstanding and influential leadership skills combined with commercial acumen.
- Ability to cultivate excellent internal and external relationships to maximise co-operation and delivery of shared projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to engage and enthuse people across the organisation
- Strong personal credibility, impact and influence at organisational level, able to present confidently at Board/Executive Committee level, both within the organisation, at senior levels within BEIS and a range of senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
£103,000 plus excellent benefits