- Head of Strategy for a financial services regulator
- strategy, regulation, leadership
About Our Client
Financial Services Regulator
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Strategy for a financial services regulator. You will:· Lead the Strategy Department which is responsible for the design, embedding and evolution of Corporate Strategy and Strategy Framework.
· Provide the Board, Executive and other leadership with advice, expertise and up-to-date insight into pensions, regulatory and financial market conditions and future developments.
· As demanded by the Strategy Framework, and in conjunction with the Director, to lead the review and iteration of the Corporate Strategy with the CEO and Board.
· facilitate Board- and Executive-level strategic decision-making to support the continuous positive evolution of regulatory focus and enabling capabilities to help deliver the corporate strategy.
· Lead the development and delivery of triennial Corporate Plans and annual updates.
· Work with Analytics & Insight, Risk, and Intelligence functions to lead the development and delivery of external risk analysis, horizon scanning and strategic outcomes framework analysis.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:· Direct experience of working in a senior strategy role, delivering corporate strategy and setting Strategy Frameworks in consultancy and or public sector and/or regulatory environments
· Direct experience of working to advise and influence executive- and Board-level stakeholders, preferably in a public sector context
· A strong presence with demonstrable experience of representing an organisation, both internally and externally
· Proven expertise in strategic engagement and stakeholder management
· Ability to challenge Directorates whilst working collaboratively with them
· Proven experience of managing a team
· Experience of building 'profile' within a particular industry or sector is desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
£76,000 - £101,000 PA DOE plus excellent benefits