- Head of Strategy with an energy business.
- Strategy, regulation, policy
About Our Client
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Strategy with an energy business based in London. You will:
- Leading the development and regular refresh of the 10-year corporate strategy
- Managing the delivery of the annual 5-year development plan and its communication across the business, including engagement with customers, stakeholders, Government and Ofgem
- Researching, sourcing and generating content for the strategic business and development plan so as to provide a rich picture of the business activity over the medium term.
- Collaborating with colleagues to consider the potential outcomes of the energy system transition, the opportunities that may arise for the business and factoring these into regular refreshes of the businesses' Innovation and Growth strategy
- Leading colleagues to identify strategic opportunities for the business to grow and deliver new and enhanced services to its customers and stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivering presentations up to and including Board level including owning the creation of materials which are appropriate for external publication
- Contributing to the programme of work to prepare the business for a new licence period, as required.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Extensive practical experience of leading strategy development, preferably within a regulated environment.
- Experience of leading senior management through complex or strategically challenging projects.
- Knowledge and experience of strategy development tools and techniques
- Workshop design and delivery skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good attention to detail including executive level reporting skills.
- Highly collaborative style - proven experience of building productive and trusted relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels across the business to build consensus.
- Well-organised - able to manage a number of tasks in parallel, whilst ensuring that these are completed to time and quality
- Interpretative skills - able to interpret information, solve problems and bring forward solutions.
What's on Offer
£71,000 - £80,000 PA DOE plus car allowance and bonus