- A world leading Solution Provider
- Process Improvement
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading Solution Provider. They are looking for a Head of Supply Chain (Solution Design) to join their young and dynamic team.
- Responsible for strategic leadership, planning and execution in ensuring an optimized end to end business model for Online and Offline.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, Group Functions, Business Units in Asia to translate strategy into Digital and Operational Transformation Projects to facilitate customer experience enhancement, market development and sustainability.
- Keep abreast of industry best practice and development, introduce nascent technologies to drive continuous improvement.
- Govern all the Business Units to ensure compliance to Group strategy and Business Rules and Standard.
- Monitor the Performance (KPI) of Business Units in Asia
- Develop Strategic Partnership with suppliers and vendors
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance, Business Administration or other equivalent
- Minimum 10 - 12 years of working experience in Supply Chain Data Analytical or Process Improvement positions
- Strong analytical skills with numerical sense
- Organized and detail-oriented individual
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for a strong supply chain professional to take on a leadership role in this international company. They provide an attractive salary and benefits for the candidate.