- Save Job
- Email job
- Lead the entire Supply Chain division of a major manufacturer
- Be instrumental in the growth of a highly invested division
About Our Client
They are a listed conglomerate that is active in a variety of industrial sectors including Construction, Property and Energy. They are well established, having been in the market for decades. Due to their successful contributions, they have been a crucial component of the development of areas they operate in.
As the Head of Supply Chain, you will be the key strategic leader across all supply chain activities including manufacturing, warehousing and facilities. You will utilize your expertise to develop and implement strategic guidelines, procedures and ERP systems that align with long-term business needs.
- Design and develop an optimized holistic supply chain network.
- Lead construct forecasting, demand planning and allocation planning.
- Contribute in cross-functional best practice knowledge-sharing to drive continuous improvement and supply chain modernization.
- Lead strategy-aligned projects such as order management, customer service transformation, network optimization and investment management.
- Oversee the selection of staff for the supply chain department. Collaborate with managers to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Develop talent management activities for supply chain professionals, which may include forecasting resource needs, performance management, training and budgeting.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years in senior leadership roles within Supply Chain or related functions (e.g. Planning, Operations, Logistics, Procurement).
- Experienced in managing large teams and remote team management.
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP, EKA, CTS)
What's on Offer
As a successful applicant, you will join one of the largest conglomerates within Malaysia and play an essential role in a rising business unit within the group. Your contributions will directly make an impact in the performance of the business unit.
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Procurement & Supply Chain Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Anselm Xavier
- Job reference