- Successful Supply Chain Ops Excellence experience in Africa involving warehouses
- Experience with MNC of Tech/Goods delivery and/or Logistics/Freight industries
About Our Client
Our client is an international start-up of the Distribution & Tech industry. As part of its African growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of Supply Chain Operations Excellence to look after Africa.
Based in Africa (ideally Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt) or in Dubai where the Group has its main activities, you report to the Group Head of Logistics and act as Group lead when it comes to engineering, designing and optimization of Supply Chain Operations Excellence in Africa.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Optimizing PMO and SOP processes by supporting the definition of business cases and ensuring pre-scope project plans are communicated to all Group project stakeholders together with their responsibilities,
- Co-coordinating quality activities to meet quality objectives and managing project risks, issues, and change control,
- Improving external clients queue management by managing various operational and system flows for long tail external clients,
- Monitoring the queues closely to identify anomalies (Reporting on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status), improve performance,
- Providing system support, resolving issues for existing tools and inputting to central development team on new features required by the business,
- Leading training and rollout of new systems or features,
- Driving new process initiative and institutionalizing tech changes required for better alignment and visibility of packages and items,
- Analysing and improving current process control such as in-transit packaging handling through different hubs,
- Managing the loss compliance and write-off guidelines for in-transit package anomalies,
- Auditing SOPs vs on-ground processes and improving on deficiencies
- Developing and improving processes for resolving customer, client and vendor issues.
- Assigning all non-compliance related issues to each defaulting department and ensuring proper actions are taken,
- Managing all emergencies related to logistics issues which could lead to non-satisfaction of the customer.
The Successful Applicant
Degree-educated, you are a successful professional of the Supply Chain field with a proven track record with international companies of the Tech/Goods delivery or the logistics industries in Africa (Freight, transportation). You are a processes improvement passionate together with an entrepreneur mindset and strong analytical skills. Engineer of the Supply Chain distribution and transportation function, optimizing Supply Chain SOP involving customer, client and vendor issues in Africa has no secret for you and you would like to bring on your expertise to a growing actor of the Tech industry in a fascinating environment where the Supply Chain function is being optimized? Then give it a click
What's on Offer