Head of Sustainability (h/m/d)
A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
Global technology company
- Develop, manage and implement sustainability strategy:
- Drive stakeholder engagement process
- Update materiality analyses based on stakeholder dialogue
- Review and develop strategic goals
- Review and adjust sustainability KPIs
- Identify and assess sustainability risks and opportunities
- Monitor regulatory changes pertaining to sustainability changes that may impact the Company, notably at the EU level
- Project owner of group-wide strategic projects such as the Second-Hand Effect project
- Prepare the Group's sustainability reporting including scope definition, data collection and content production
- Assess the Company's maturity, need for and scope of external independent assurance on sustainability data reported internally and externally.
- Prioritise and respond to ESG indexes and rating requests as well as questions from investors and analysts, as well as questions from regulatory bodies
- Report to the Company executive team and Board of Directors on sustainability topics
- Content owner of internal sustainability communication, including trainings
- Be the main point of contact for our marketplaces on all questions related to sustainability
- Collaborate closely with People & Communications, Procurement, Legal & Compliance, Investor Relations and M&A functions as well as key stakeholders in the local operations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- University degree or equivalent is essential with post graduate studies desirable.
- 5-7+ years of experience in a professional sustainability environment.
- Previous experience and active participation in various sustainability programs.
- Management & leadership experience.
- Strong data management, budgeting and sustainability reporting skills
- Ability to build personal and organisational credibility and build beneficial internal and external relationships.
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment
- Decision maker and solutions oriented
- Excellent written, verbal communication and influencing skills. Knowledge of French, Spanish, Italian or other European languages is a plus.
What's on Offer
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.