- Global, market leading, consumer products organization
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Global, industry leading, consumer products organization.
- Evolve North America TA approach to create an optimized and integrated model, leveraging opportunities for improved efficiency, effectiveness and quality of service through our newly expanded global business services environment.
- Lead a team of designated local Recruiters, instilling a positive, high-performing, innovative and growth-oriented team environment; consistently delivering quality and diverse talent for the organization that builds and strengthens our future talent pipeline.
- Research and assess current and likely future scenarios in relation to TA and build out the tools, techniques, measures and technology roadmap to ensure agility and sustainability for the future.
- Develop, define and implement local talent-sourcing strategies to support and build out pipelines for current and future hiring demands, pooling and monitoring as appropriate, and aligning to our strategic organizational growth plans, where applicable.
- Identify, effectively communicate and monitor external TA service providers and partners that support and enhance the hiring process.
- Ensure best-in-class data integrity and adopt innovative key performance metrics and reporting/tracking processes to improve recruitment efficiency and create a high-performing TA organization.
- Develop tailored recruitment marketing strategies and partner with different external & internal stakeholders including Corporate Communications, Marketing, Reward, Organizational Effectiveness & Talent Development to positively promote employer brand; ensuring it reflect our ambition to be First choice for the best talent.
The Successful Applicant
- Progressive responsibility and measurable success in Talent Acquisition including leading a team, ideally with a nationwide remit, within a fast-paced, highly matrixed, multi-functional environment. This will have included working with and through HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders.
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Psychology, Human Resources, Organizational Development or a related field with further learning and personal development.
- Experience in successfully developing, driving and managing measurable results across core TA strategies and programs
- Experience in utilizing, data analytics, technology, diagnostic tools, platforms and processes that help streamline TA efforts, resulting in a faster time to hire and bring a more diverse pool of high-performing talent into the business, balancing a desire for consistency and an awareness of local market factors and needs. Ideally this will have delivery processes within a shared service environment.
- Experience of running D&I focused recruitment processes
- Resilient, resourceful and collaborative who can drive partnership, alignment and communication across functional, business and geographic lines as well as working at more senior levels to impact and influence decisions and deliver effective actions.
- Analytical mindset, intellectually curious, detail-oriented when required and comfortable with systems, data and governing to standardized and consistent processes.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package and full time remote working option.