- Global remit across 3 continents with a truly international employee population
- High profile role supporting the strategy and operational excellence
About Our Client
A global financial services organisation of 3,000 employees across 3 continents.
- Head of Talent Acquisition responsible for the end-to-end resourcing process, establishing practices, governance and exceptional candidate journey
- Creates and utilises new processes, systems and tools as part of the Talent Centre of Expertise to attract top calibre candidates from a variety of sectors and countries via a strong employer brand and a compelling employee value proposition.
- Drives continuous improvement in Talent Acquisition including reviewing and implementing talent acquisition directives, procedures and practices to ensure continuous improvement and knowledge management. Provides expert Talent Acquisition advice to HR colleagues and the wider group as well as inputs into shared HR processes and practices.
- Contributes to transformation projects and process redesign across the Department, including leading the implementation of change within the Talent Acquisition team.
- Develops, analyses and utilises resourcing analytics to support senior leadership, HR Management Team and other key stakeholders in decision making and to measure the performance of the talent acquisition strategy (e.g. reduce time-to-fill and cost-per-hire and increasing quality of hire).
- Partners with business leaders and HR colleagues to support the delivery of the wider Talent Management Strategy.
- Advises, oversees and influences senior clients on recruitment - particularly executive recruitment - to secure the best possible talent in all geographic locations.
- Selects, appoints and manages third party vendors, manages the supplier relationships and ensures vendor performance attains service level agreements and value for money.
- Responsible for country recruitment missions and other strategies
- Uses external network and market knowledge to keep up to date with best practice and shares knowledge and insights with HR colleagues (e.g. HR Business Partnering and Reward) to inform and influence talent and compensation approaches.
- Leads the development and implementation of programmes to include targeted job fairs, networking events and other activities to source active and passive diverse candidates. Including working with wider Talent colleagues including D&I to attract diverse talent.
- Manages the aligned recruitment budget to secure the best talent via the most cost effective means. Develops and communicates clear guidance around budget use and reporting.
- Directly accountable for the engagement and effective overall management of staff including recruitment, compensation (as agreed with the Head of Department, if applicable), performance management, coaching and development.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive talent acquisition knowledge on an international scale
- Executive recruitment exposure is an advantage.
- Owning and building the strategy for a talent acquisition function in an international, corporate environment
- Leading operational recruitment teams within a demanding client environment.
- Proven executive stakeholder engagement skills
- Leading continuous improvement and innovation thinking around technology (especially related to process redesign)
- Strong project and change management understanding
What's on Offer
Head of Talent Acquisition reporting into the Director of Talent
£95,000 - £110,000 plus bonus plus a generous benefits package.
Able to work from home 2 days a week
City of London location