Head of Tax and Treasury
A newly created Head of Tax and Treasury role
An exciting private equity backed high growth manufacturing business
About Our Client
This is a high growth private equity backed business. They have developed and manufactured a unique and exciting product that is attracting significant attention on a global basis. With an order-book growing at an impressive rate the future is very promising indeed. As such, they are investing in their corporate structure and the recruitment of a Head of Tax & Treasury will be crucial appointment to the senior management team.
Reporting to the Group CFO you will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop Tax and Treasury policies
- Ownership of all tax and treasury matters for audit and statutory accounts reporting
- Development of Tax and Treasury KPI's for internal and Board reporting
- Taxation strategy and structuring for both corporate and indirect taxes
- All tax filings for the Group Internationally
- Ownership and completion of Group R&D tax returns
- Oversight and management of the Group's tax advisors Lead Global tax operational issues.
- Identify the tax implications of direct and indirect taxes (VAT and customs duties).
- Develop and improve processes
- Ensure compliance with cross-border transfer pricing requirements
- Support the Payroll/HR functions in the delivery and submission of all employment tax related returns
- In conjunction with the CFO negotiate any credit lines
- Foreign Exchange strategy and management
- Management of short term and long term cashflow
- Investment of short term cash surpluses
- Main point of contact for all amendments to access to banking system and all matters arising in relation to the company's day to day banking arrangements
- Regulatory compliance returns
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified Tax professional with a good body of in house of experience already ideally. Some exposure to Treasury work will be an advantage as well but not entirely necessary. Experience of US taxes would be also be helpful but good exposure to international issues generally will be required.
What's on Offer
Circa £90,000 - £100,000 plus bonus and benefits.