- Leading the global tax function.
- Responsible for tax compliance, tax planning and tax controls
About Our Client
Leading multinational company.
- Oversee global compliance delivery though combinations of internal delivery and 3er party vendor relationships.
- Lead de integration of the global tax function with the key financial functions within the business.
- Embed tax in commercial decisions and lead the execution of tax strategies and tax participation in business transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, divestures, and joint ventures.
- Advise senior management on tax strategies to enhance shareholders value. Communicate complex tax issues in terms of the impact on the wider business.
- Manage external communications with tax advisors, external auditors, national, federal, state, local and other tax policy decision makers, and enforcement officials.
- Ensure appropriate tax policies, procedures and controls are maintained to protect company assets and comply with relevant global tax legislation.
- Responsibility for all aspects of tax accounting and reporting and disclosure.
- Responsibility for group transfer pricing policy.
- Monitoring global tax filings to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
- Monitor tax audits and any controversial tax activities as needed to defend the company´s tax position.
- Establishing and maintaining procedures that keep company leadership, internal audit, and the board fully apprised of existing and arising tax risk quarterly, including global tax developments, European and international tax legislative and regulatory developments.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Chartered Tax Advisor or Chartered Account preferred
- +10 years relevant experience in corporate income, indirect tax, operational tax, and international tax.
- Team leadership experience.
- Track record of success in guiding strategic tax initiatives.
- Strong tax strategist who stays at the forefront of emerging legislative changes
- Superb technical skills coupled with a pragmatic, business-oriented approach, and the ability to relate taxation issues to the business of the Company.
- Innovative and creative thinking in developing organizational processes and procedures.
- Adept at building relationships across the enterprise, collaboration, teaming, consensus building and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Experience dealing with tax authorities and auditors.
What's on Offer