- Head of Ticketing Strategy with a transport operator in the North West
- ticketing strategy, smart ticketing
About Our Client
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Ticketing Strategy with a transport operator in the Northwest (hybrid working). You will be:· Responsible for building, maintaining and managing relationships with stakeholders, including 3rd party suppliers, other commercial operators, Department for Transport, Rail Delivery Group & GBR, to drive forward the Future Ticketing strategy and keep abreast of industry developments that may impact the business.
· Responsible for developing and driving future ticketing and associated retail strategies. Providing leadership and strategic direction to colleagues to ensure stakeholder expectations are met and deliverables are fit for purpose.
· Provide subject matter expertise, articulating complex technology and ticketing system concepts and challenges to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
· Responsible for devising innovative design specifications which align with outputs of the Future Ticketing strategy and support procurement of assets and services as and when required.
· Manage relationships with other internal directorates and senior management team as appropriate and facilitate Future Ticketing governance arrangements by working closely with PMO team.
· Liaise with colleagues from Revenue Growth to continue to strengthen the customer ticketing proposition by leveraging a strong understanding of technology to inform ticketing strategies.
· Chair the Retail & Future Ticketing Group ensuring the successful delivery of retail and future ticketing initiatives, ensuring engagement and accountability within key areas. In addition to this, scope and manage any emerging retail and future ticketing risks.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Highly effective communicator with well-developed inter-personal and presentational skills that gain the confidence of customers and suppliers alike, and will have sound and demonstrable success in working in a challenging multi-stakeholder environment. (Critical to role)
- Experience of working within/with the transport industry (Critical to role)
- Track record of delivering complex ticketing solutions with multiple workstreams against tight timescales and budget. Use of up to date project management techniques, tools and methodologies (Critical to role)
- Proven track record of effective supplier management (Critical to role)
- Strong demonstratable technical knowledge of ticketing solutions, including ITSO, EMV and Barcode. (Critical to role)
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £70,000 PA DOE plus bonus, free travel and final salary pension