- Head of Trade Marketing (OFF TRADE)
- Multinational company leader in its sector
About Our Client
Multinational company leader in premium beverage sector.
- Create the Channel & Customer Segmentation Plan-Off Trade.
- Convert Brand Strategies into Channel strategy.
- Define Brand X SKU role by Segment/Customer.
- Lead Top National Customer wise plans & Joint Business Planning (JBP) for relevant Off Trade.
- Guide & provide templates to KAMs for JBPs with Regional Customers.
- Define Category/Customer growth drivers in line with Demand Spaces Occasions.
- Responsible for the closure of Regional & Turbocharge Cities channel in investments activation calendar basis guidelines for Marketing.
- Securing the annual budget for channel activation.
- Create a framework of interaction shipbuilding with identified Off Trade Luxury Customers & others National Key Customers.
- Coach the Regional Heads on Local Off Key Accounts management leveraging the framework.
- Define outlet execution & merchandising standards leveraging automation.
- Support with of Distribution via relevant customer & brand inputs.
- Lead the rollout of high investment lighthouse brand visibility & asset development projects.
- Understand & leverage best execution practices from the Group / competitors.
- Leverage Shopper Insights from Global Marking Moments learnings & actions specifics study projects with the insights team.
- Promote staff motivation and teamwork through constructive performance recognition and counselling.
- Development & capability build of central & regional customer marketing/key accounts Talent for succession planning.
- Monthly monitoring /PDCA/ROI of business impact of channel investments & a updates to sales & marketing leadership.
- ROI on long term visibility assets.
- Lead monthly review of Distribution & Sales Coverage.
- Ensure legal compliance with all appropriate legislation occurs in all Commercial marketing activities and external partnerships and ensure business is done the right way.
The Successful Applicant
- Postgraduate in business/strategy/management from Tier1 or Tier2 institution.
- Minimum 5years leadership/managerial experience in FMCG top industries.
- Experience as a Sales KAM will be a plus.
- High level of strategic, conceptual, analytical and creatives kills.
- Action-biased and output-oriented approach towards ambitious targets.
- Team oriented and collaborative outlook with coaching ability.
- Exudes senior leadership presence and strong communication skills.
- Demonstrates experience in driving change management and business re-engineering.
- Demonstrates high levels of adaptability, flexibility with regard to new challenges and the use of new networks and entrepreneurial skills.
What's on Offer
To be part of a growing and ambitious company.