Head of Trading
Opportunity to Lead Trading Desk
Sustainable Business Growth
About Our Client
My client is one of European Bank with four branches in mainland China, main business is corporate and investment banking. China headquarter is in Shanghai.
- Formulate trading strategies daily by analyzing the latest market data and establishing positions to take advantage of market moves.
- Execute transactions accurately and in accordance with established risk management procedures and risk parameters.
- Price and execute all client transactions in the market sector for which responsible.
- Report functionally to the Regional Head of GMT, Global Head of Linear FX Trading and the Global Head of Rates Trading.
Maintain open and constructive contact with other product lines
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in all aspects of managing a team (i.e. people, systems, HR, sales)
- Good judgement (market fluctuations, people)
- Able to listen to customers' needs and advise the best trading/hedging strategies for each one on a case by case scenario
- An overall in depth knowledge of the markets.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent in both Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
Leadership opportunity in Dealing room