Head of Transactiong Monitoring and Investigations
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest retail and corporate banks in Asia, they are looking to further enhance and grow their FCC functions.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Crime Compliance, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the transaction monitoring and investigation team of around 25+ staff
- Driving transaction monitoring and fraud investigation related projects to improve risk surveillance capabilities of the Bank
- Designing and implementing appropriate governance framework of the function and enhancing the firm's capability to deter and protect against Financial crime risks
- Managing and implementing fraud control policy and mitigating fraud losses
- Driving the overall transformation of the FCC unit and ensuring the financial crime risk is managed against market standards and regulatory expectations.
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 10 years of relevant financial crime compliance experience, with hands on experience in transaction monitoring. You will have a good understanding of the industry practices for fraud investigation and relevant regulations in the region. You will possess strong working knowledge of all aspects of Transaction Monitoring controls at strategic and operational level. Excellent communication and presentation skills are expected. Fluency in English and Chinese is essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Excellent growth potential