Hong Kong Business Hub
Responsible for the overall Digital and Social Media Strategy
Opportunity in a rapidly growing organisation
About Our Client
My client is a leading US body, fragrance and home care company who sell their products globally, and are going through an exciting transition in company structure. Will offices across APAC, they are predominantly focusing on the Ecommerce and Digital markets.
As the Hong Kong Hub Lead, you will be responsible for really driving the brand in the Hong Kong region and looking at how the use of various different areas of marketing can really drive traffic for the business. Other responsibilities include:
* setting specific targets around driving traffic and how this can effectively be turned into revenue.
* choosing and partnering with various different areas of Social Media, Digital and KOL.
* develop, agree and execute a free-standing annual plan and budget including social media plans, CRM plans, physical locations, event profiles and any form of virtual representation of the brand.
* accountable for identifying and acquiring the core capabilities within the marketplace necessary to execute the plan whilst building an in-house team.
* pro-actively share best practices with the other key leadership members and apply business learnings across the market.
* lead, motivate and inspire the team in line with culture, behaviours and values to establish a strong platform for the future.
* responsible for a small P&L of around HK30m but with less emphasis on the sales side.
Above all, you will be driving the business forwards; creating very strong relationships with key business partners to ensure the continued growth of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful business unit lead candidate will have a really strong background from consumer goods and has been dealing with various different areas of marketing including Social Media, Digital, KOL and Ecommerce. Other attributes include:
* Social and Digital experience. You will need to be an expert in using social media and digital communication to acquire and manage direct human relationships.
* strong commercial knowledge and understanding across all aspects of ecommerce business including forecasting, planning, commerce and consumer engagement amongst other areas.
* up for a challenge. The company is in rapid transition to a business model that is developing as it goes, and the General Manager must relish the opportunity to build their business without pre-existing restrictions or guidelines.
You will be a highly motivated individual, experienced in working in very fluid environments and able to think on their feet. You will be highly autonomous and able to use this to your advantage.
What's on Offer
A chance to really build something from the ground up. You will have overall responsibility for the business and have the autonomy to develop the company in APAC in the way that you see fit.