- Real Estate Private Equity Firm focused on Hotels development
- Great opportunity to grow professionally
About Our Client
Real estate private equity firm investing in hotels across major European cities and US.
* Coordinate the asset management team and report to the COO.
* Participate in the value creation strategies of the hotels under the management of the company.
* Implement socially responsible initiatives at the hotel properties level.
* Relationship with the hotel operators (principales operadores) and the hotel teams.
* Lead the negotiation of contracts with hotel operators.
* Lead the negotiation of the strategies with hotel operators.
* Suggest the operational strategy of the hotel properties.
* Implement the strategies decided by the governance bodies of the company for the assets under management.
* Provide the information needed to the external valuer of the asset's portfolio.
* Reporting of: − Annual Budgets and Sales & Marketing plans of the hotel properties. − Monthly and annual operational and financial results of the individual assets of the portfolio. − Weekly asset management meetings. − Meeting with third parties.
* Assure the best possible relationship between the group's senior management and our stakeholders, including, hotel operators, hotel staff, suppliers, owners, partners…
* Assist the finance department in the analysis of hotel management and/or rental agreements, CAPEX budgets, financial and budgetary planning, OPEX & FF&E.
* Manage OPEX & FF&E.
* Implement the entity's internal policies at the property level.
* ESG: Coordinate the preparation of all reports regarding the assets portfolio and responsible for implementing socially responsible activities in each property.
* Supervise: − The implementation and development of the strategy agreed with the operators. − The global process of taking possession of the asset by the company. − The hotel operations with the hotel managers. − The SPV's financial information to carry out the consolidation of the group's companies.
* A significant amount of travel time required.
The Successful Applicant
* Languages: English and Spanish are a must. French should be valuable.
* Large experience in hotel operations management (including F&B).
* Critical thinking.
* Analytical and communication skills.
* Business understanding.
* Problem-solving skills.
* Leadership Skills.
* Sense of Objective and Direction.
* Hospitality & experience skills.
* Basic legal knowledge.
What's on Offer
good opportunity in a challenging environment