HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
For a rapidly growing technology business.
About Our Client
A market leading technology business is seeking a HR Business Partner for their growing business.
- Provide the internal business partners with professional, practical and strategic support needed to build, guide and direct teams
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to management and employees on performance management, disciplinary situations, talent management / design and talent acquisition
- Collaborate with Centres of Excellence to design, embed and drive people programs such as the salary planning cycle, performance management and recruitment.
- Act as a mediator to guide & influence decisions and business leaders to promote growth and efficiency
- Maximize full leadership capabilities through coaching & mentoring
- Optimize and develop the current state to achieve the overall business objectives
- Take a holistic approach to translating business strategy into people objectives
- Demonstrate cost-effectiveness through excellent solutions and positive contributions
- Maintain quality standards of content specific to the needs of each unit being supported
- Developing positive relationships with the intent of creating a well-networked organization
The Successful Applicant
A minimum of 7 progressive years experience working in the human resources field with 5+ of those years working in a business partner capacity, strongly preferring experience within a growing industry ideally technology but not essential.
Strong knowledge of provincial and national employment standards and labour laws
Broad HR experience covering the full employee life cycle (Recruiting, training, employee performance, termination, etc)
Excellent time management, organizational, and multitasking skills
Experience working directly with senior level management and executives in a global setting in the capacity of HR Business Partner.
Experience resolving complex employee relations issues
Experience in change management and organizational design
Strong coaching skills
Bachelor's Degree in related field strongly preferred or equivalent experience.
CPHR strongly preferred
What's on Offer
Market leading package and benefits.
Opportunity to grow and learn with one of Canada's leading technology businesses.