HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Leader multinational company.
We are looking for a proactive and dynamic HR professional.
About Our Client
Important multinational company leader in its sector, developing and professionalising the Human Resources area.
- Manages the People Operations teams in Southern Europe.
- Designs and adapts C&B policies & processes, aligned to regional/global C&B strategy, as well as C&B Vendor management.
- Supports and monitors local and regional mobility cases, liaising with the EU Mobility team.
- Performance Management: drives bi-annual process, assessment, calibration, process improvement and use of output.
- Looks after tools and measures to monitor and follow up on employee engagement (engagement surveys, leaver surveys, exit interviews, on-boarding feedback).
- Monitors and develops relevant employee analytics, and HR Dashboards.
- Manages employee relations and supports the management team with performance / disciplinary disputes / grievances or restructures providing advice and guidance.
- Designs and adapts HR policies, aligned to the EU HR strategy.
- Looks after HR brand alignment to deliver high quality service with suitable HR products, ensuring effective communication, buy-in and engagement.
- Maintenance and development of our platforms for internal and external use, development of new content to ensure relevance, follow up actions and initiatives.
- Monitors promotions/career progression, salary benchmarks and reward & wellbeing portfolios.
- Ensures Compliance & Audit; Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks.
- Maintains relationships with public institutions.
- Connects processing between People Operations and Talent Development.
The Successful Applicant
- Significant experience in a similar role, including implementing HR policies & processes, organizational effectiveness and / or change management with strong exposure and ownership.
- Fluent in ITALIAN and ENGLISH.
- Qualification (BA) in HRM preferred.
- Active Business Intelligence. Strong strategic and business awareness and capabilities, curiosity in gaining a good understanding of the business - the market, challenges, business models, principles and processes - as well as having speed and robustness of thought.
- Technical/Functional Competence: An excellent knowledge of HR processes and practices, employee relations principles, practices, methods and programs, compensation & benefits, as well as strong process and project management skills. Experienced with European employment laws and standards.
- Behavioural Competence. Establishing strong credible relationships with senior leaders. Excellent personal interaction and behaviour which supports forward thinking, drive, listening and empathy.
- Excellent communication skills: Consulting and coaching skills, able to effectively communicate the financial value and future worth of person-centred HR policies to the company's leadership, as well as communicate high-level decisions down to other members of the People Operations teams and the whole organisation.
- Understanding how to work with and be proactive in an environment of continuous change and cultural diversity, and an ability to implement and meet challenges.
- A passionate, self-motivated team player who is at ease collaborating with virtual / cross-functional teams and working with minimal direction.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity for your professional career.