- Save Job
- Email job
- Based in Hong Kong, overseeing Asia Pacific
- Japanese, Chinese and English languages required
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-billion dollar global leader in Appliance, Electrical and Electronics manufacturing, with a brand new requirement for a HR leader to drive the people agenda across the Asia offices. This is an exciting new role where you will manage the build-out of the HR team, working closely with the Global Head of HR and Managing Director for Asia Pacific.
Change will be constant and as a HR leader you need to be comfortable working in a hands on leadership role, building out the future HR team in the region and a key short term focus on internal talent development for leaders and managers across the region, talent acquisition to bring 'top talent', employee engagement and culture building for all offices. Owning the HR direction in Asia and providing a strategic direction to implement over the coming 2-3 years will be critical to your success,
Full CoE responsibility, you will have related industry experience and worked in both autonomous and build-out roles. as a trusted advisor to the MD, design and develop a new HR framework in line with overall business objectives. As a coach, you will design and rollout a fit for purpose regional talent management program, support country leaders on their talent attraction and retention programs, creating a great place to work culture along the way.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years as a Human Resources practitioner, with a track record of building and leading teams from entry to senior management level.
- Degree education in Human Resources, Psychology, Organisational Management, or similar skills/certifications and experience.
- Industry experience from Consumer Electronics/Appliances, Electrical and/or Electronics Manufacturing industry
- Regional HR leadership experience, across multiple geographies in Asia.
- Able to be a business facing HR leader to improve overall business performance.
- Experience leading organisational change with empathy, earning and building trusted relationships with all employees.
- Forward-thinking approach to HR leadership, pivot quickly to emerging changes or challenges.
- Knowledge of country labour relations and practices.
- Communication skills in Japanese (speaking), Chinese and English.
What's on Offer
International platform, recognisable brand, career development and growth opportunities, setting the future direction of HR for the business in the coming years.
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Subsector
- Hong Kong
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Richard Barber
- Job reference