HR Director, Asia
Prestige Luxury Skin Care Brand
About Our Client
Our client pride themselves to provide the finest skin care products within the luxury markets. Due to the exceptional growth of the brand in Asia Pacific region, this exciting career opportunity has been created for talent who are ready to experience journey as an instrumental business partner.
Evaluation of personnel needs for the Regional HQ Asia including recruitment and appointment of new employees.
- Support recruitment of Senior Managers in the region and define recruitment strategy
- Partner with managers to coach, provide advice and solutions relating to all personnel questions (recruitment, salaries, retention, performance evaluation and separation)
- Provides consultation to managers in areas of organizational effectiveness and development, change management, team development and communication strategies. Anticipate and address organizational issues and challenges
- Ensure that all new employees have a comprehensive on-boarding program
- Manage the annual performance review process ensuring that performance reviews are fair, accurate and delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure all salary actions, promotions, terminations, etc. are managed in a consistent way
- Planning and forecasting of personnel cost budget
- Collaborate with Global Human Resources on company-wide initiatives
- Facilitate trainings related to HR initiatives
- Identify and ensure training and development needs of employees are met
- Organization of various staff events, motivational trainings, etc.
- Develop and interpret company policies and procedures as needed
- Directly leading HK HR Team and indirectly all local HR Managers in the Countries
The Successful Applicant
You will be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals and leadership within and outside of the company by means of having strong interest in the business and people. Additionally, you will possess:
- A Bachelor's degree;
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive, broad-based generalist experience, preferably within the luxury goods sector
- Strong consultative, decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills with excellent judgement
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to build credibility and trust throughout the organization
- Well-versed in change management, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Flexibility to travel in the Region (average 10-15%)
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive and support the region will be rewarded with a highly attractive remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities even beyond human resources aspects.