HR DIRECTOR - Bursa - Automotive
One Of the Largest Tier1 in the region
great career development opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer in its field and focused on industrial production and design.
- Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the overall HR function and act as a strong HR business partner to the executive leadership team in achieving the business objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies including talent acquisition, staffing, on boarding, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, performance management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Recruits, interviews and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Some of the key priorities would be reviewing the talent agenda, compensation & benefits analysis, performance management and learning & development.
The Successful Applicant
- Industry exposure to the production sector would be highly advantageous.
Experience in change management and organization development in a growth phase would be critical
A deep understanding of HR principles and best practice in the areas of Employee Relations, Performance Management, Organizational Development & Effectiveness, Compensation, Recruitment and Learning & Development
- 7-10 years human resources experience is required.
- Must have demonstrated strong leadership and management skills (managing people, processes and projects), and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks within defined time frames.
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a fast-growing manufacturing group of companies.