HR Director Czech Republic (m/f)
Lead the HR operations in one of the most important plants in the group
Interesting career opportunity for experienced HR Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a global automotive technology company.
The HR Director reports to the Plant Director as well as to the Group HR Director at Group HQ. The HR Director manages a key support function to provide quality services for all stakeholders in the plant: employees, company owners and Group management, local management, trade unions. He/she will supervise an HR team that currently consists of 3 people.
The essence of the role is to take full responsibility for the HR agenda of the Plant.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as HR Leader within automotive/manufacturing company.
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of the Czech labour law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Hands on approach
- Fluency in Czech and English
What's on Offer
Interesting career opportunity with rewarding salary package.