- HRD experience required with MNC of Tech, Fintech, Telcos or FMCG sectors
- HRD experience in Nigeria
About Our Client
Our client is an international start-up of the Fintech industry. As part of its African growth strategy, we are looking for a Human Resources Director to look after Nigeria.
Based in Lagos where the Group is developing important activities and reporting to the Group HR Head based in Europe, you will lead and optimize the Group HR strategy and operations in Nigeria.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Implementing, administrating and optimizing all HR policies & procedures guiding the company through a successful HR strategy in Nigeria in a growing environment,
- Managing compliance to all HR and labor topics and leading the performance management system,
- Promoting and coordinating initiatives to support organizational changes,
- Driving the achievement of HR results by leveraging resources, developing performance standards and results in planning and monitoring the department,
- Improving working environment by implementing employees satisfaction barometers, suggesting appropriate events to strengthen sense of belonging, managing employees relations and empowering a strong leadership culture,
- Promoting instant feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes,
- Ensuring that HR practices are aligned with business needs and making recommendations to HR leadership when changes are appropriate,
- Managing the HR & Admin team on a daily basis and in their development.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years' experience at HR Director/Head positions in Nigeria with international companies of the FMCG, Telcos, Tech or Fintech industry. Natural coach with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you are a rigorous entrepreneur with both an HR operational and strategy mindset. People&Tech passionate, you want to bring the Group's HR processes and organization to the next level.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package