- You will be joining at a time of exciting Transformation and Growth
- You will be joining a company and leadership team with a great culture.
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation within the Financial Services Sector and Business Services space with over 8,000 employees globally. This role covers the UK and is HR Director for UK and Ireland.
As the HR Director for UK and Ireland you will:
- Develop, Create and Implement the annual HR Strategy.
- Play a key role in delivering the long term strategic people plans.
- Business Partner and coach the Senior Leadership team.
- Develop and enhance the key areas of Recruitment and Employee Engagement.
- Be actively involved in the Transformation agenda.
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally be based a commutable distance from Leatherhead or Crawley.
You must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- At least some time, recently spent, working in an HR Director or Head of HR role with responsibility for managing a team, operational HR and delivery of strategic objectives.
- Experience working within a company that has employees working in Call Centre or Customer Service Centre environments.
- Experience of TUPE or Outsourcing.
While experience working in Financial Services is highly desirable it is not essential.
What's on Offer
This is a great role for a candidate looking for a role as HR Director for UK and Ireland role.
You will be able to work remotely as long as you live a commutable distance from Crawley or Leatherhead.
The company is growing and there is a great opportunity to be involved in the transformation of the company.