Fully control of the Asia HR Function
Working for a Globally recognised business
About Our Client
My client is an international Sourcing organisation with operations across the APAC region. Selling their multiple different product lines across various sales channels, they have been steadily growing across in the region and now want to ensure that their structure is in order before the next growth wave.
As the Asia HR Director, you will have full function responsibility for the HR function and will be managing a large team of professionals in areas such as Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits and most importantly, Organisational Redesign. You will be assessing the current organisational structure, talking with the senior leadership about the changes to be made and coming up with the new structure and how this can be successfully implemented. Other areas include:
* ensuring that their is synergy between the different locations on comps and benefits and working out how this can be rolled out across the business.
* looking at the Talent Acquisition strategy and what alignment can be made on both exec and non exec recruitment, ensuring that service level agreements are in place and the senior leadership are happy with the overall performance.
* looking at the training and development plan and the use of 3rd party suppliers vs the internal training that is being implemented. This will need to be looked at from all areas of the business and get feedback on how the senior leadership feel it is currently going.
* working with the Marketing team on employee branding and the cultural feeling in the business. This may involve multiple discussions with the global head office to ensure the message is correct.
Above all, you will be tying all areas of the business together and having a seat at the main table to make decisions. A real opportunity to make change.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Asia HR Director will be a highly seasoned professional coming from a best practice background in multinational organisations. You will have been through multiple change management programmes and be able to think quickly and logically on how to solve problems. With experience across Asia, you will be versed in the different legislation's and processes int he different locations across the APAC region. Other attributes include:
* coming directly from a Sourcing, Trading or Retail organisation and understand how these businesses operate in the Asia region. You will ideally have been reporting back into the organisation's HQ to get understanding of the overall company culture.
* full function experience; able to put in place leaders and managers in the different HR functions to drive best practice and to ensure the message gets across the whole business.
* senior stakeholder engagement experience; working at the highest level within a business and able to drive opinion where necessary.
* experience of leading large teams of experienced HR professionals.
* ideally fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
You will be able to show significant experience of adding real value in all of your previous roles and bring a reputation of excellence.
What's on Offer
A change to go through a significant change management programme with a very well respected organisation.