- Play a key role in determining the future direction of this organization
- Amazing multinational tech business(start-up) to develop HR strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing and one of the most exciting technology start-up.
Working closely with CEO, you will be accountable for the following:
- Oversee all HR responsibilities and strategies for company
- Drive change process by working with executive management team creating a positive mentality and can-do attitude within the organisation
- Ensure organisation a strong talent management and development process and program to ensure continued employee growth and organisational succession planning.
- Lead the HR department and design, develop and implement HR strategy and initiatives in line with business directions and goals.
- Given the current market, work closely with the leadership team to understand their business challenges and needs, and work in collaboration to come up with insights and solutions, optimise organisational design and drive business performance.
- Stay connected with the workforce to ensure the employees are engaged with the business whilst providing timely performance feedback, talent development opportunities and incentive schemes to retain and attract the right talents for the company.
- Provide leadership and direction to the HR team and drive continuous improvement on the level of HR service, people, process, policy and HR system for the company's long term growth.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an existing and successful HR Director in technology or FMCG companies.
- You will have a strong track record of leading HR teams in reputable organisations and demonstrate your experience by illustrating the HR initiatives and strategies you have rolled out with successful outcomes.
- Passionate to work with cross functional leaders as well as being a strategic partner CEO
- You will be comfortable working with a dynamic and professional workforce, where you will be required to lead and manage of range of strategic projects while maintaining a practical and hands-on approach.
- Seasoned and mature HR practitioner with exceptional interpersonal, negotiation. influencing, communication and staff engagement skill.
- Proven operational and strategic decision-making skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- A technical background, experience of using data and working in highly data driven organisations
- A high level of written and spoken English is compulsory for this role
What's on Offer
A highly competitive remuneration package will be made available for exceptional applicants.
Exciting, fast moving, multicultural environment with excellent training and development.