- Prestigious, boutique Financial Services firm
- HR Director role reporting into the CEO
About Our Client
Prestigious Financial Services firm of less than 100 employees based in the City of London.
- HR Director managing a team of two
- Review and execution of procedures and policies.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and employment laws.
- Identify and propose short-term changes and initiatives to improve the efficiency of Human Resources department.
- Work with the senior team to establish goal setting for existing staff that is clear, time-bound and measurable.
- Build a clear assessment program to review staff performance semi-annually
- Prepare the following financial analysis to be reported directly to the CEO;
- Quarterly Human Resource forecast
- Quarterly head count cost allocated to each Portfolio Business
- Long term incentive program calculations for existing staff and new hires
- Carry calculations for existing staff and new hires.
- Create a development and training program for existing employees including early career development and coaching for more senior staff.
- Managing resolution of employee disputes.
- Review utilisation of existing staff to ensure fair distribution of work and access to opportunities that assist their development.
- Continue to build on company culture and employee engagement.
- Continue to build on commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Manage the recruitment process
The Successful Applicant
- HR Director/Head of HR or number 2 in HR experience
- Line management
- Reward expertise
- Small financial services experience - provide a full Generalist services
- Private Equity, Private Banking, Asset Management or Hedge Fund experience
- Strong leadership and business acumen
- Highly responsive, organised and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks and deadlines
- Thrives in a high pressure environment
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to join a world class, leading, boutique Financial Services firm that is still privately owned as an HR Director.