- Work from home, up to 2 days a week
- Based in Newburyport, MA
About Our Client
My client is a MA based manufacturing business, which is over 100 years old as a business. They are based in Newburyport, MA.
Reporting into the Director of HR, this HR Generalist opportunity is at the core of the employers HR function. Responsibilities include employee relations, training, performance management, on boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance. Main duties include the following:
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Assists in benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and writes and places advertisements.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Maintains company training database.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Assists in planning company sponsored events and outings.
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered promptly.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of HR generalist experience
- Ability to work in an office, in Newburyport MA, at least 3 days a week.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of between $ 65,000 and $ 70,000
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive benefits package
- Medical insurance etc.