- 100% REMOTE opportunity
- Tech Start Up
About Our Client
My client is a tech start up. Their entire workforce is remote and they operate in the Educational Technology and Digital Marketing space. They are an international business with over 250 employees.
Reporting directly into the Chief People Officer, the HR Generalist/ HRBP's responsibilities are split approximately 75% recruitment and 25% HR generalist activities. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Sourcing, attracting, screening, interviewing and managing the recruitment process for around 25 recs at any one time.
- Executing all tasks related to the HRIS
- Developing various HR related policies and procedures
- Supporting new hire onboarding and orientation
- Managing the firm's internal internship program
- New hire paperwork, job description review, background screening and employment verifications
- Talent attraction and acquisition
- Employee relations responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the various departments at the firm (marketing, communications, finance etc.)
- Provide recruitment reports to various business partners
Apply today and your resume will be considered promptly. More information will be provided upon application. This role is exclusive to Michael Page Boston. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 24 hours of application.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of relevant HR talent acquisition/ recruitment experience
- Experience of having worked with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to work from home, 100% of the time.
What's on Offer
- $ 80,000 to $ 85,000 base salary
- Excellent medical benefits
- Remote workspace stipend
- Extremely competitive and comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive PTO plan.