- Human Resources Manager
- Shared Service Centre
About Our Client
Important multinational company in the services sector is looking for an HR Manager for its offices in Barcelona.
Purpose of the role:
The SSC HR Manager leads and directs the SSC HR team of 6 (formed of HRBPs, HR generalists, Compensation & Benefits Specialist and Talent Development) to enable them to deliver a comprehensive and excellent HR service to the business.
- Implement and develop HR strategies, policies, frameworks and initiatives aligned with the overall business, the company's strategy and the Shared Services strategy locally and globally where needed.
- Partner to senior leadership, SSC board and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Setting objectives for the HR team to manage the entire employee life-cycle steps for the entire Barcelona Shared Services Centre from Hire-to-Retire. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Drive the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Sustainability agenda.
- Manage the recruitment and resourcing strategies for the entire center.
- Nurture a positive working environment and apply the company's continuous listening strategy effectively.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance, take the lead on retention and succession planning strategies.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program collaborating with the external providers.
- Drive and monitor effective and practical people development and training solutions.
- Manage HR communications to employees, managers and stakeholders.
- Accurately diagnose organizational issues, develop solutions, and implement action plans in the SSC by coaching and supporting functional heads and managers.
- Provide advice and support employees, management, senior leadership and stakeholders in all type of HR questions related to SSC population.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management and coach the leadership in terms of local legal needs.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances etc.
- Liaise with local and government authorities for any HR, Social Security, other employment issues.
- Managing continued HR projects on demand.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience within a HR Management role in a multinational environment, multifunctional teams and matrix organizations. In-depth knowledge of HR best practices and HR budget management.
- HR management & business partnership experience in an SSC environment will be highly valuated.
- People management experience is a must.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics & KPIs.
- Proven record of successful delivery of results and understand the need for an assertive and strategic approach to HR to support business needs.
- Strong transformation experience, adaptive and responsive to waves of change internally and externally.
- Strong and communication skills combined with an ability to motivate varied employee communities.
- Intercultural sensitivity.
- Accuracy and excellent quality management skills.
- Ability to engage stakeholders by building relationships and concise presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- Resilience and drive.
Fluency in English and Spanish (written and spoken), any other language skill is a plus.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity in a fast-pace and dynamic working environment.