- Newly created role in a global company
- Business & HR transformation
About Our Client
A world leader in renewables, and a leading fuel supplier.
* Contribute to the shaping and development of the People Strategy, drawing on trends and sharing relevant insights and ideas.
* Work with the HR team and key stakeholders to identify HR Transformation needs and create and implement an efficient HR Transformation Roadmap.
* Align the HR Transformation Roadmap to the Group People Strategy and 5 Year business plan to drive business performance and ensure the company is positioned for continued success.
* Use specific knowledge, skills, and experience to drive transformation in areas such as: HR strategy, HR processes and controls, HR and Learning technologies, service delivery, reward and cultural change/ engagement strategies.
* Work with key stakeholders (including the HR Leadership Team) to conduct a thorough review/gap analysis of Payroll, HR and Learning systems, processes and procedures globally and develop a roadmap for change underpinned by digitalisation, technology, compliance and data.
* Lead the tender process for the required global people related IT systems identified by the review, ensuring compliance with procurement standards.
* Advise the HR Leadership Team on HR service design, HR operating models and capability and (where appropriate) how this may be optimised through technology.
* Work with the HR Director to motivate and engage the Global HR Team, providing expertise and coaching to support the successful implementation of the new HR operating model and the Group HR strategy.
* Act as a confidante and sounding board to the HR Director and the wider HR Leadership team.
* Work with the Head of Communications to create and deliver an effective programme of communications and engagement strategies to support the implementation of any new systems and/or change programmes.
* Leverage knowledge on market trends to support business goals and make recommendations for continuous improvements in HR policies and practices.
* Directly and through the HR team, analyse people MI and data, gaining insight into issues trends and areas for improvement and measure against best practice.
* Develop sustainable ways of reporting and presenting data to key stakeholders to support informed decision-making.
* Ensure that there is a consistent and quality approach in place for reporting and updating the business and for the development of progress against the Group People Strategy and roadmap to success.
* Work with the HR Leadership Team to create and implement service level agreements (SLAs), identifying key performance indicators (KPIs) to enable monitoring of and reporting on service delivery.
* Regularly review and analyse KPIs to continually improve service in line with customer need and addressing underperformance.
* Develop effective job evaluation methods, an appropriate bandings/grading structure supported by fit for purpose benchmarking to ensure compensation remains current and attractive
* Support the Head of HR & Industrial Relations to effectively harmonise terms and conditions across the group
* Through analytical rigour and analysis, present the effectiveness and competitiveness of HR an total reward offerings and make recommendations for improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in leading HR system implementation projects, delivering change and improving processes
- Relevant experience in managing HR change across multiple international regions, with a hands-on approach to delivery
- Experience leading change for programmes involving HR target operating model, and HR technology implementations
- Experience in reward benchmarking and job evaluation and have worked previously with established tools and methodology
- Experience in implementing total rewards / compensation and benefits strategy across all work levels in a global organisation with a track record of translating vision into delivery
What's on Offer
HR Transformation Lead role reporting into the HR Director in a global organisation going through exciting HR & Business transformation.
Salary £100,000 - £120,000 + completion bonus. Flexible working home and office.