- Save Job
- Email job
- Consolidated experience in HR transformation
- Used to transforming multinational companies
About Our Client
Important multinational company is looking for a HR Transformation for its offices in Madrid, reporting directly to the HR Manager.
- Provides support, coaching and direction to the Managers on people issues.
- Manages, leads and develops his team.
- Works with the management team in identifying critical roles and/or skills for the future leadership positions and the potential pipeline of successors. Where there is a lack of clear pipeline, works actively in identifying solutions.
- Actively immerse in the current market trends and having a good understanding of the future developments, works with the Management team to make sure that the company is well updated and implements the most competitive practices.
- Works actively in developing a talent acquisition plan and anticipates demand and capacity needs, future skills and capabilities, as well as attrition.
- Develops an approach to resourcing that attracts the best talent, cost effective and providing the best candidate experience.
- Oversees the recruitment processes ensuring that the market position is guaranteed.
- Ensures that there is an updated training plan.
- Oversees the performance management process from end to end including timetabling, communication, appraisal tools and a right content and message from the process.
- Identifies the performance gaps that impacts in the business performance strategy.
- Works with the Compensation & Benefits function to ensure that the reward strategy is regularly reviewed and aligned to local salary market data in accordance with the global compensation framework.
- Influences and guides the Managers in fair and objective decision-making process to apply the merit policy.
- Works with the Sustainability & Excellence function to drive a culture of inclusion and diversity.
- Monitors employee engagement through surveys or interviews and proposes improvement plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Proved experience of at least 5 years performing these functions in highly trained and reputed companies.
- Proved significant operational experience and now looking for a role that combines working at both operational and strategic level.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing People initiatives that have demonstrably contributed to achieving business objectives and enhanced overall business performance.
- University degree or equivalent in Human Resources. Business Administration programs are a must.
- Used to work on a digital way within the SSFF environment.
- C1 level in English; French is a must.
- Motivation and capability to grow to a first level position within the next future.
- High communication skills and team working approach.
- Hands on and hardworking spirit.
- Passion, innovation and impact obsession.
- Motivated by being an ambassador of the company culture.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for your professional development.
Quote job ref
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Adela Villaverde
- Job reference