- Save Job
- Email job
- 1 day a week REMOTE initially, the HYBRID after initial probationary period.
- Business partnering with the Commercial/ Sales teams across the States.
About Our Client
This employer is a global Life Sciences organization, with sales teams spread across the USA. This HRBP role sits at the heart of their US HR org, at their offices in Waltham, MA. Whilst they are already well established and well respected in the USA, they have ambitious future growth plans. Their US Commercial team is 60+ strong, and this role business partners with them.
Wherever possible, they foster an environment of entrepreneurship, innovation, commercially and drive. In line with their future growth plans, they have partnered with Michael Page Boston to secure their next HRBP.
The role reports into the US Business Unit Director, and is responsible for business partnering with the 60+ strong US sales and commercial organization of this Life Sciences business. The teams include Business Development Associates, Account Managers and the Sales Force Admin teams. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the Sales/ Commercial teams in all HR and compliance related operations
- In conjunction with the Comp & Bens Manager and the Leadership team, develop competitive sales, incentive and compensation plans
- Develop policies and procedures around talent acquisition, training and development and the HRIS.
- Support the business with on-boarding, performance management and ongoing learning and development initiatives
- Ad hoc related HR duties.
This is an exciting role at the core of a highly entrepreneurial, well-established, forward thinking, commercial life sciences business based in Waltham, MA.
This opportunity is Exclusive to Michael Page Boston. You will not find it elsewhere. Submit your resume today and it will be considered promptly.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a highly competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong relevant HR experience
- Life Sciences, Pharma, Medical Device related experience
- Ability to work 1 day REMOTE initially, and then fall into a HYBRID work schedule, after initial period
- Actively seek to understand the business and assimilate knowledge across all disciplines/functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $ 150,000 to $ 170,000
- Performance related bonus (performance pending)
- HYRBID opportunity
- Competitve benefits
- 401K contributions and plan
- 80% health insurance paid for by employer
- Waltham office (for in-office days)
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Subsector
- Life Sciences
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Tom Smith
- Job reference