- Real opportunity to have an impact upon the businesses operations
- 5 days a week in-office (this is not a remote position)
About Our Client
Employer is a well known, US based manufacturing business. The HRBP supports the majority of engineers across various product lines at this NH based manufacturing location.
We are in search of a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to work on-site in a NH location. As an instrumental member of the leadership team, the HRBP is responsible for developing and executing a full range of Human Resource services, initiatives and programs across the entire associate life cycle, with the goal of improving operational effectiveness, the associate experience, and the overall health of the business. The HRBP will work collaboratively with the senior leadership team to establish key people initiatives and will serve as a trusted advisor and coach to management and all associates.
This leadership role requires a "hands on" approach to tactically deliver on key Lean administrative projects and initiatives. The person in this role is a champion of and helps to facilitate and promote a positive work environment and evolving corporate culture. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Work closely with the HR Director, an HR Generalist and an HR Admin in the Human Resources Department to develop a world class HR Team within this U.S. based manufacturer.
- Provide leadership and counsel to leaders at all levels
- Become an advocate for our associates when necessary and demonstrate a customer service mentality while dealing with all internal customers in an upbeat positive fashion focused on career development
- Help implement the new "shared services" initiative by working closely on Company-wide projects while learning the core business and coaching and mentoring leaders
- Have a strong understanding of core Human Resource issues and Employment Law.
- Provide leadership and guidance on all workforce matters, including but not limited to, performance, training and education, retention, attrition, compensation, compliance investigations and corrective actions and related documentation, etc.
- Partner with leaders at all levels to retain, develop and motivate them to achieve their highest potential.
To apply, submit your resume using the link provided.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of Human Resource issues and Employment Law
- Should enjoy being on the factory floor and be able to deal with any disagreements in a positive, productive manner
- Microsoft Office computer skills are a must. Any experience with Workday or other HCM software would be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $ 110,000 to $ 115,000
- Bonus (15% of base salary)
- Quarterly profit sharing (15% of salary)
- Generous 401K plan (5% of salary, no contribution required. In addition, if employee contributes 5%, the employer will contribute an additional 4% safe harbor match).
- Competitive benefits package