Opportunity to join in a fast growing financial services company
Lead HR Practise
About Our Client
Our client is a JV financial services company, headquarter is in Beijing. Their core business is online banking.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Partner with the leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment.
- Translate business needs to actionable HR plans and ensure the implementation.
- Able to influence and impact key talent decision to ensure right structure and resource layout for business growth.
- Overseas and develop local HR policies and procedures.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and employee experience.
- Provide compensation and performance management support.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management and develop & maintain good relationship with
- local regulators such as Labour Bureau, Taxation Bureau etc.
- Maintain good networking with peer banks' HR and HR consultant firm for the market intelligence in order to keep competitiveness of local HR practice in the market.
- Involve and support to HR related audit or reporting issue, such as tax audit, compensation & benefits surveys, commercial insurance, supplementary pension, regulators and government required reports etc.
- Participate in leadership meetings and contribute as a business leader.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 15 years' of relevant experience in multinational companies including banks and fin-tech industry, with at latest 5-8 years in senior management experience.
- Strong HR knowledge of Chinese labor laws, local employment laws and regulations.
- Team management experience, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage complex and multiple priorities taking measured risks and appropriate corrective actions.
- Strong strategic / conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese Mandarin.
- Highly motivated, confident and outgoing with the ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgement.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to influence people of all levels.
- Passion to deliver/ Make things happen
- Challenge the status quo / constructively critique
- Curious to explore new ways/innovate thinking
- Culture sensitivity (ability to bridge between cultures)
- Team player with emotional intelligence
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to build up HR function
- Hugh growth potential of core business