Human Resources Business partner
This role will lead Human Resources practices and objectives
Will be employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment
About Our Client
International engineering, procurement and construction large organization with offices in Houston.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Manages new Hire orientation process
- Coaches, counsels and trains Managers/Supervisors on the new hire process, HRIS usage, employee performance and employee relations issues
- Administers the compensation program, which includes developing position descriptions, performing job analysis, analyzing salary surveys to monitor internal equity and market competitiveness and monitors the performance evaluation program.
- Plans and executes special projects as assigned by Human Resources Manager.
- Keeps abreast of latest trends and technology related to human resource functions. Recommends continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Defines HR metrics
- Collaborates with the management team with a process of organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company.
- Evaluates plans and implements change
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors and/or Master's degree in a related field.
- 7+ years of Human Resources Business Partner experience.
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to travel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, as well as external suppliers and organizations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive data.
- Excellent organization and time management skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
What's on Offer
This role will give the candidate a strong exposure to the business. They are looking for someone interested in a long term career not afraid of growing in a large organization.