HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR - Industry
One Of the Biggest Engineering Group of Companies Acting Globally
Presence In 3 Different Continents
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer and strongest executer in its field and focused on biggest and high tech. construction projects.
- Reporting to the Chairman, HR Director will be responsible for the overall HR function and act as a strong HR business partner to the executive leadership team in achieving the business objectives.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications.
- Implements human resources strategies including talent acquisition, staffing, on boarding, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, performance management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labour relations.
- Recruits, interviews and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organisation values.
- Some of the key priorities would be reviewing the talent agenda, compensation & benefits analysis, performance management and learning & development.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have min 10-15 years seniority on human resources practise with an experience in a challenging environment.
- Industry exposure to the construction or infrastructure projects would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in change management and organization development in a growth phase would be critical
A deep understanding of HR principles and best practice in the areas of Employee Relations, Performance Management, Organizational Development & Effectiveness, Compensation, Recruitment and Learning & Development
- Must have demonstrated strong leadership and management skills (managing people, processes and projects), and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks within defined time frames.
What's on Offer
Highly reputable career opportunity with long term career prospects with a fast-growing engineering group of companies.