- Save Job
- Email job
- 1 day a week REMOTE initially, then HYBRID after initial probationary period.
- Business partnering with the North American CEO
About Our Client
This employer is a global Life Sciences organization, with sales teams spread across the USA. This HRD role sits at the heart of their 10 strong US HR org. They are already well established and have ambitious future growth plans.
Wherever possible, they foster an environment of entrepreneurship, innovation, commercially and drive. In line with their future growth plans, they have partnered with Michael Page Boston to secure their next HRD.
Reporting into the Global Head of HR overseas, main duties and responsibilities for this HR Director include the following:
- Design performance systems for engagement, productivity, and growth
- Lead succession planning and leadership development for future leaders
- Manage employee relations, supporting managers and ensuring compliance
- Administer competitive compensation, benefits, and wellness programs
- Implement learning initiatives and assessments for employee development
- Facilitate change management, ensuring employee understanding and engagement
- Develop talent strategies to attract, develop, and retain top-performing employees
- Align HR initiatives with business goals to execute strategies effectively
- Manage recruitment, interviews, and onboarding, ensuring compliance
- Stay updated on HR best practices, trends, and legislation for a diverse, compliant work environment
- Ad hoc related HR duties.
This is an exciting role at the core of a highly entrepreneurial, well-established, forward thinking, commercial life sciences business based in Waltham, MA.
This opportunity is Exclusive to Michael Page. You will not find it elsewhere. Submit your resume today and it will be considered promptly.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a highly competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree
- 12+ years of strong HR experience
- Life Sciences, Pharma, Medical Device related experience
- Ability to work 1 day REMOTE initially, and then fall into a HYBRID work schedule, after initial period
- Actively seek to understand the business and assimilate knowledge across all disciplines/functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, global team.
- Ability to travel from time to time (less than 10%)
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $ 190,000 to $ 200,000
- Performance related bonus (performance pending)
- HYRBID opportunity
- Competitve benefits
- 401K contributions and plan
- 80% health insurance paid for by employer
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Subsector
- Life Sciences
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Tom Smith
- Job reference