HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR (RETAIL)
GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the most reputable brands in retail sector for which we are looking for a HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR.
- Working closely and building relations with all stakeholders and staff in a consultancy/advisory role.
- Work in partnership with the Country Manager, Regional HR Director and Store Managers to ensure transparency and clarity of communication with all HR issues, regularly meeting to discuss current issues and situations.
- To embed best practice in people management across the network, assisting managers in operating effective HR strategies for their area of responsibility (to include discipline issues, appraisals and managing staff issues).
- To assist the Country Manager and Store Managers in assessing employee performance via regular appraisal, encouraging the team to continually identify learning opportunities.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Be approachable and a confidante to employees and senior management
- Manage delicate issues with sensitivity - giving appropriate support where required
- To provide advice and support to Line Managers on complex employee relations issues, ensuring a balance between commercial needs and legal obligations
- Strong understanding of Turkish Labour Laws to be able to carry out employee conflict resolutions compliantly
- Support in employee cases around performance management and disciplinary/grievances
- Always maintain a high level of confidentiality, at the same time making employees aware that the HR function is to ensure the better management of staff for the enhancement of their career
- Manage the full recruitment process, developing consistent job descriptions and people specifications
* Prepare relevant advertising both internally and externally
* Promote internal mobility in line with Group policy,
- Liaising with external recruitment agents, where required
* Partake in interviews with the relevant line managers
* Process and communicate job offers and follow up with correct background checks
Ensure compliance with legal obligations in terms of payroll, personnel administration and
* Develop and implement local policies on issues such as working conditions, performance
management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management (with
legal advice where required)
* Support the rollout and communication of all Group Compliance policies, in collaboration with
our Internal Control Manager and Chief Finance Officer.
Responsible for all employee HR administration, including maintenance of all electronic and
hardcopy employee files
* Stay up to date on filing and employee trackers
* Compiling ad-hoc reports for all HR related functions as and when required.
* Collating new starter paperwork and photos for both compliance, personnel files and payroll
* Manage probationary review process by ensuring probation meetings are held in a timely
manner by the line manager, and letters are sent to employees to confirm this
The Successful Applicant
- Strong organisation skills.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Good communication skills and ability to interact well with all staff up to senior executive level.
* Able to focus and thrive in a fast pace environment.
* Interest in the luxury sector.
* Flexible and adaptable in their approach to work.
* Able to demonstrate a keen interest to have a career in HR.
* Proficient in English.
What's on Offer
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
GREAT PLACE TO WORK