Human Resources Director
HRD in MNC
Managing a regional team
About Our Client
My client is a multi-national FMCG business who is looking for an HRD to be based in Kuala Lumpur, managing the regional team.
The successful human resources director, will be managing my clients regional team from Kuala Lumpur and will be responsible for all aspects of the HR function.
Spearheading a performance culture, leadership effectiveness, talent acquisition and learning & development as well as rewards & recognition, engaging the workforce, Inclusion and diversity and a winning culture.
Essentially this role covers all aspects of an HR department.
The Successful Applicant
- Human Resources Director based in Kuala Lumpur
- HR degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience of HR at a senior level
- FMCG Manufacturing experience (food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals etc.)
- MNC experience
- Open to expats ALREADY IN MALAYSIA
- Ideally multi-country experience
What's on Offer
Very competitive package